Good news lovely ladies!
The search for the next Miss Cebu is finally open!
What do you think is the common factor of Kris Tiffany Janson (Binibining Pilipinas – Intercontinental 2014), Jamie Herrell (Miss Earth Philippines), Vanessa Mae Walters (Miss Teen Earth Philippines), Steffi Rose Aberasturi (Reyna ng Aliwan), and Dr. Stephanie Tiro-Sitoy (Mrs. Globe Philippines)?
They are all a product of the prestigious Miss Cebu pageant!
The winners of Miss Cebu 2014 only prove one thing; Miss Cebu 2015 is geared towards more exciting times!
What does it take to represent the Queen City of the South?
Here are the requirements:
- Filipino citizen
- At least 5’3″ in height
- Of good moral character
- At least a graduating student of 2015
- Fluent in English
- Resident of Cebu for no less than 3 years
- 18 years old by October 1, 2014 and not turning 25 years old on December 1, 2014
- Willing to travel and commit oneself for a one-year term reign
- Not a participant of other beauty pageants for the entire duration of the competition
If you think you’ve got the beauty, wit and guts, feel free to accomplish application forms available in the following venues:
- Cebu City Tourism Commission or CCTC office located at the 2nd floor of the Rizal Museum and Public Library in Osmeña Boulevard (look for Cinbeth Orellano or contact her at 412-4355)
- Cebu City Hall Mayor’s Office (look for Juvy Montecillo or contact her at 255-6984)
- Miss Cebu Facebook Page
- Student Affairs Office of schools in Cebu City
Twelve of the finest ladies will be picked from the screening process and they will undergo lots of exciting activities.
To enhance their knowledge about the different sectors of Cebu City, training and seminars will be organized for them.
Personality enhancement workshops will likewise be initiated.
It will equip them with the needed skills and confidence to ace the coronation night, which is one of the biggest highlights of Sinulog.
Miss Cebu 2015 is made possible with the collaboration of Cebu City Tourism Commission and Cebu City Government.
Press release courtesy of B!GSEED PR & EVENTS.