I am not kidding.
If you happen to drop by Frozen Snack Bar, Cebu’s newest snack bar, might as well try experiencing death!
Not the literal one though! (laughs)
On a serious note, I wasn’t kidding when I told you that Frozen Snack Bar is a must-visit place.
It’s no ordinary place folks.
Here’s what you should try first at the Frozen Snack Bar
Frozen Snack Bar is the brainchild of four awesome moms; Joann, Angel, Lea and Malou.
After countless episodes of MOMCONs, their personal word for eating out, they thought of showcasing the halo-halo to make their business ideas stand out from other food ventures.
As for the rest of the story, you can read it here.
They do have parfaits, halo-halos, splits and sundaes but the crown jewel of Frozen Snack Bar is their Frozen Exotic Durian!
I am not a die-hard durian fanatic but I definitely know how durian meat should be served… FRESH!!!
They say that durian “smells like hell but tastes like heaven.”
I couldn’t agree more!
It’s hard to to eat durian in Cebu because it does not come cheap and the fruits usually end up not to my par of excellence when it comes to freshness.
Thankfully, Frozen Snack Bar only uses the freshest durian meat from Davao, which they ship to Cebu every other day.
Frozen Durian Delight is not the only thing you should try out here.
Bring your entire family or barkada and share a Halohalo Supreme Whopper!
It’s a delicious marriage of perfectly shaved ice, ube sticks, sweetened langka, corn flakes, sweetened plantains, sweet beans, jellos and leche flan topped with generous servings of ube ice cream and chocolate wafer sticks.
I can’t help but crave for this sweet treat every time I see the photo!
If you’re a sweet tooth just like me, you probably enjoy eating cakes every now and then.
When I got to taste the Vanilla Fudge ice cream cake that they had to offer, I almost died too!
It’s not just ice cream alone.
It is also layered with yummy chocolate mud cake, chocolate fudge, chocolate chips.
Best of all, it is topped with a thick frosting of whipped cream, cocoa powder and chocolate syrup!
It is impossible not to experience mouth-watering spells after having a bite!
Frozen Snack Bar Snack Options
Frozen Snack Bar is not all about sweets.
They also have a variety of snacks available.
Do you know the best part of their servings?
It’s good for two people!
One order of something can be shared by two people.
Isn’t that wonderful?
I am pretty sure you are already craving for goodness that only Frozen Snack Bar can offer.
Here’s a menu you can check out.
Frozen Snack Bar Menu
Check out their cool interior design too!
So, what does Sugbo Sentro think of Frozen Snack Bar?
RATING (1-5 with 1 as the possible lowest rate and 5 as the possible highest rate)
- Food – 4 (If Tom Cruise said “You had me at hello,” Frozen Snack Bar had me at Frozen Durian Delight and Meaty Spaghetti. Since Frozen is a snack bar, menu is not as extensive as those with other restaurants.)
- Furniture – 3 (Simplicity is beauty.)
- Interior Design – 4 (simple lines, white walls decorated with accents of blue, ethereal snow flakes on the glass panes)
- Accessibility – 3 (Only taxis and private vehicles pass by the area but it is only a few meters away from the jeepney stop in General Maxilom Avenue or Osmena Boulevard.)
- Parking – 4 (Century Plaza Hotel complex has a lot of parking space.)
- Cleanliness – 4 (The overall cleanliness is evident inside as well as outside.)
- Comfort – 4 (The place is not crowded and noisy. Their furniture allows comfortable dining and lounging.))
- Customer Service – 4 (The staff and owners are awesome! They are very friendly and accommodating.)
- Music – 4 (Pop songs can be heard on a tolerable volume.)
- Comfort Room – 4 (It is very clean!)
Frozen Snack Bar has garnered an average rate of 3.8!!!
Visit Frozen Snack Bar now!
- Address: Unit 41 Century Plaza Hotel Complex, Juana Osmena Street, Cebu City.
- Contact number: 0943-613-5919
*Menu photos courtesy of Frozen Snack Bar.